There will be a best paper award for each track!
Selected submissions will be given oral presentations onsite.
- Submission link
- Notification of first-round acceptance: Mar 03, 2023
- Submission link
- Notification of second-round acceptance: Mar 15, 2023
To promote a diversity of content, contributions can be in the form of (1) blog posts, (2) github repositories, or (3) PDF documents (2-8 pages). Further, there will be two submission tracks:
- Submit an analysis or a reimplementation of others' work that you wrote. You are a reporter / critic in this track.
- Authors will have to declare their conflicts of interest (both positive or negative) with the paper (and authors) they write about (e.g, recent collaboration, same institute, challenge competitor).
- Submissions will be reviewed for significant added value in comparison to the cited paper(s).
- The analysis must be supported by accurate and clear arguments.
- Submit original work of your own, which has not been published previously.
- Submissions will be reviewed for claims supported by convincing evidence.
How Do Vision Transformers See Depth in Single Images?
Image Reconstruction from Event Cameras for Autonomous Driving
Benchmarking 3D Perception Robustness to Common Corruptions and Sensor Failure
Pedestrian Cross Forecasting with Hybrid Feature Fusion
Benchmarking Bird's Eye View Detection Robustness to Real-World Corruptions
Improving Data Augmentation for Multi-Modality 3D Object Detection
aiMotive Dataset: A Multimodal Dataset for Robust Autonomous Driving with Long-Range Perception
SaFormer: A Conditional Sequence Modeling Approach to Offline Safe Reinforcement Learning
Prototypical Context-aware Dynamics Generalization for High-dimensional Model-based Reinforcement Learning
Neural MPC-based Decision-making Framework for Autonomous Driving in Multi-Lane Roundabout
Label Calibration for Semantic Segmentation Under Domain Shift
Semi-Supervised LiDAR Semantic Segmentation with Spatial Consistency Training
CRN: Camera Radar Net for Accurate, Robust, Efficient 3D Perception
Use TensorRT network definition API and plugin to deploy 3D object detection algorithm SE-SSD